Saturday, November 6, 2010

Paths

I do not know
What lies ahead;
The paths
Which I
May be called
To tread upon--


L
O
N
G,




lonely




w
  i
      n
d
  i
n   g ?


short


cRaZyYY!! 

Sh
      arp?


Where do I turn
When I run out of me?
When I no longer have
Ideas,
Plans
When I am 

cOnfuSed?

and

Certain!
[Un...?]

When the road ahead 
looks exactly
Like what lies behind
And I want to see
When
If
It changes
And how
And why.
Where does it lead, 
This path I tread?
Why is the direction

celanur

Foggy

Mysterious 

Unknown?

I want to see!
But then 
The Answer comes:
I must learn to trust
The One who
KNOWS
and cares
for me.
  
~CLM, October 2010


5 comments:

  1. I like that style. :) It would make a good kinetic typography video. ;)

    And I love the content too. It helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I thought you'd think/say that. I thought of it too. Partially hence my sudden excitement about the typography video project. :)

    Really? I'm glad, then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carissa. I feel your poem is walking away from your hair to my eyes.that`s olso can call experience.

    so I wanna make you read my poem.

    prease excange the world on the life erch other!

    ReplyDelete