Monday, September 19, 2011

Well, I was looking at my last few posts...

... and I realized I could sound rather depressed. Which, in fact, I am not. Merely very thoughtful. Hence, I thought I would post some funny quotes to cheer things up a bit. :D

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
--Hedy Lamarr


(okay, so this one's sort of an inside joke with myself and a few other people.)

How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.
--Emo Philips


I don't think anyone should write their autobiography until after they're dead.
--Samuel Goldwyn


I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
--Elayne Boosler

I washed a sock. Then I put it in the dryer. When I took it out, it was gone.
--Rod Schmidt

My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
--Mitch Hedberg

"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
-— Douglas Adams

Hmm... *tilts head to one side* Those are funny, but I still like the "somber" quotes better. Oh well. There you go. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... not to be Debby Downer or anything, but you don't pull off the "fake happy" persona too well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, someone commented on this blog!

    I actually was laughing at the quotes, for the record.

    I was happy, actually, though--you're right, I wasn't... silly happy. Quiet happy would be more accurate...

    ReplyDelete