Friday, June 8, 2012

Wait

"All you seek, I could give, and pleased you would be.
You would have what you want--
But you wouldn't know Me.
You'd not know the depth of My love for each saint;
You'd not know the power I give to the faint;

"You'd not learn to see through the clouds of despair;
You'd not learn to trust just by knowing I'm there;
You'd not know the joy of resting in Me;
When darkness and silence were all you could see.

"You'd never experience that fullness of love
As the peace of My Spirit descends like a dove;
You'd know that I give and I save, for a start,
But you'd not know the depth of the beat of My heart."


(I don't know the author for this...)

There's more to the poem here: (and possibly the author's name) http://heezrizzen.tripod.com/Wait.html

No comments:

Post a Comment