Friday, July 1, 2011

Random Quotes From Rebeka

Okay, so not all of them are from Rebeka directly, but I found these on her twitter page thingie.)

"Here is a test to find out whether your mission on earth is finished: If you are alive, it isn’t."

Only one life, twill soon be past. Only what’s done for Christ will last.

May God grant you a dream so humanly impossible that its improbable success can only point to his glory, not your own.

"A woman should be a walking, talking human instead of a make-up counter."

"One of the biggest forms of flattery is knowing that just by being your normal, wonderful self, you make someone fall in love with you."

"To follow Jesus is to go to war." -Ralph D. Winter

I didn't fall. I attacked the floor.

Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering"

I’m not a doctor and I don’t know the technical terminology, but I do know that sunshine activates our happiness glands.

“Jogging is very beneficial. It’s good for your legs and your feet. It’s also very good for the ground. It makes it feel needed."

"Oh darling, let's be adventurers."

“You see, there’s responsibility in being a person. It’s more than just taking up space where air would be."

"I can’t think of anything lonelier than spending the rest of my life with someone I can’t talk to or worse someone I can’t be silent with."

No comments:

Post a Comment